Part 10 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature’s full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California’s New Laws for 2013 – Segment 10
- AB 1581 – Advertising, business location representations, floral businesses.
- AB 1583 – Bulk merchandise pallets.
- AB 1585 – Community development.
- AB 1588 – Professions and vocations, reservist licensees, fees and continuing education.
- AB 1589 – State parks, sustainability and protection.
- AB 1593 – Parole, intimate partner battering.
- AB 1595 – Vehicles, recreational off-highway vehicles.
- AB 1598 – Public contracts, public works, installation.
- AB 1599 – Mortgages and deeds of trust, foreclosure.
- AB 1600 – Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension Construction Authority.
- AB 1606 – Local public employee organizations, impasse procedures.
- AB 1612 – Administrative practices.
- AB 1614 – Fort Ord Reuse Authority.
- AB 1616 – Food safety, cottage food operations. California Homemade Food Law.
- AB 1620 – Hazardous waste, contained gaseous material.
- AB 1621 – Physicians and surgeons, prostate cancer.
- AB 1623 – Weights and measures, inspection fees.
- AB 1624 – Multiple-party accounts.
- AB 1626 – Election materials, public examination, writ of mandate, elections official.
- AB 1631 – Arbitration, legal representation.
- AB 1640 – CalWORKs benefits, pregnant mothers.
All of California’s Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.