Part 11 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature’s full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California’s New Laws for 2013 – Segment 11
- AB 1642 – County recorder, recordation of documents.
- AB 1643 – Public officers, County of Sacramento.
- AB 1647 – Solid waste, waste tires, enforcement.
- AB 1650 – Public utilities, emergency and disaster preparedness.
- AB 1652 – California American Portuguese Veterans Memorial.
- AB 1654 – Public employment, disqualification from employment.
- AB 1656 – San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority.
- AB 1658 – Vehicles, specialized license plates.
- AB 1660 – Representation of minors, permits. Establishes a system to prevent registered sex offenders from representing minors who are performing or seeking to perform in the entertainment industry.
- AB 1662 – County boards of education, members.
- AB 1663 – Pupil instruction, California State Summer School for Mathematics and Science.
- AB 1665 – California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, railroad crossings.
- AB 1668 – School accountability, academic performance, dropout recovery high schools.
- AB 1670 – Estates, administration.
- AB 1672 – Housing-Related Parks Program.
- AB 1674 – Child custody, visitation.
- AB 1675 – Farm labor contractors, licenses, civil penalty.
- AB 1677 – Corporation taxes, filing requirements, tax-exempt organizations.
- AB 1679 – Landlord-tenant relations, security deposits.
- AB 1680 – Dissenting shareholders’ rights.
- AB 1683 – Revocable trusts.
- AB 1694 – Gas pipeline safety inspections.
- AB 1699 – Affordable housing.
All of California’s Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.