Part 7 in a series highlighting the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature’s full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California’s New Laws for 2013 – Segment 7
- AB 1446 – Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, transactions and use tax.
- AB 1447 – Automobile sales finance, sellers.
- AB 1451 – High school athletics, California High School Coaching Education and Training Program.
- AB 1452 – Vehicles, child passenger restraints.
- AB 1453 – California Health Care Coverage Law. (effective 2014)
- AB 1456 – Gas corporations, safety performance metrics, rate incentive program.
- AB 1458 – California Transportation Commission.
- AB 1459 – The Atmospheric Acidity Protection Act of 1988.
- AB 1460 – California Commission on Industrial Innovation.
- AB 1464 – Budget. 2012-13 Budget.
- AB 1465 – Budget. Transportation.
- AB 1467 – Budget. Health.
- AB 1468 – Health.
- AB 1470 – Budget. Mental health, State Department of State Hospitals.
- AB 1471 – Human services.
- AB 1472 – Budget. Developmental services.
- AB 1477 – Budget. Budget Act of 2012.
- AB 1478 – State Parks, finances.
- AB 1481 – Public safety.
- AB 1484 – Budget. Community redevelopment.
- AB 1485 – Budget. Budget Act of 2011, augmentation.
- AB 1486 – California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, Los Angeles Regional Interoperable Communications System.
All of California’s Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.