Part 23 of new California laws for 2014 includes car washes, insurance, family law, subversive organization law, taxes, elections and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature’s full text of each new law will be also be included.
California’s New Laws for 2014 – Part 23
- AB 1384 Ch. 308 Garment manufacturing: civil penalties.
- AB 1386 Ch. 750 Employment: employee complaints: final orders.
- AB 1387 Ch. 751 Car washes
- AB 1388 Ch. 116 Horses: test verification, horse shows,competitions, and sales.
- AB 1389 Ch. 383 Agriculture.
- AB 1390 Ch. 107 Milk products: pasteurization: goat milk.
- AB 1391 Ch. 321 Insurance: omnibus.
- AB 1392 Ch. 141 Unemployment insurance: work sharing plans.
- AB 1394 Ch. 309 State Compensation Insurance Fund:executive appointments.
- AB 1398 Ch. 509 Solid waste: recycling: enforcement agencies.
- AB 1400 Ch. 539 Export documents: expiration.
- AB 1403 Ch. 510 Family law.
- AB 1404 Ch. 86 Real property: boundaries.
- AB 1405 Ch. 117 Subversive Organization Registration Law: repeal.
- AB 1410 Ch. 322 Courts- Martial Appellate Panel.
- AB 1411 Ch. 200 Tax administration: Financial Institution Record Match System: addresses.
- AB 1412 Ch. 546 Income taxes: exclusion: deferral:qualified small business stock.
- AB 1417 Ch. 560 Elections.
- AB 1418 Ch. 654 The Political Reform Act of 1974: omnibus bill.
- AB 1419 Ch. 511 Presidential general elections: party qualifications.
- AB 1420 Ch. 275 State government: state agencies:reports.
- AB 1421 Ch. 276 Surplus state property: realtors and landlocked properties.
- AB 1422 Ch. 540 California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority: participating
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014