Part 26 of new California laws for 2014 includes school finance, health care, liquors, corrections, sexual assault, unemployment insurance and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature’s full text of each new law will be also be included.
California’s New Laws for 2014 – Part 26
- SB 0097 Ch. 357 * School finance: local control funding formula.
- SB 0098 Ch. 358 * Public health.
- SB 0099 Ch. 359 * Active Transportation Program.
- SB 0100 Ch. 360 * Public finance.
- SB 0101 Ch. 361 * Health.
- SB 0102 Ch. 397 * State employees: memoranda of understanding.
- SB 0105 Ch. 310 * Corrections.
- SB 0106 Ch. 41 * California Central Coast State Veterans Cemetery at Fort Ord Endowment Fund.
- SB 0107 Ch. 148 Sexual assault: victim medical evidentiary examination.
- SB 0109 Ch. 752 Charter-party carriers: limousines:emergency exits.
- SB 0111 Ch. 151 Elections: voter signature.
- SB 0112 Ch. 118 Voter information: public examination.
- SB 0114 Ch. 42 Commercially sexually exploited minors.
- SB 0116 Ch. 222 Personal income taxes: voluntary contributions: Emergency Food Assistance Program.
- SB 0118 Ch. 562 Unemployment insurance: education and workforce investment systems.
- SB 0119 Ch. 205 Crematories: burning of flags.
- SB 0120 Ch. 43 *Intoxicating liquors.
- SB 0122 Ch. 204 Vessels: abandonment: abatement.
- SB 0126 Ch. 680 Health care coverage: pervasive developmental disorder or autism.
- SB 0127 Ch. 753 Firearms: mentally disordered persons.
- SB 0128 Ch. 206 * Community facilities districts: transfer of governance authority.
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014