New California Laws for 2013 (Part 3)
Part 3 in a series on the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 3
- AB 480 - Insurance, solid waste facilities.
- AB 481 - Political Reform Act of 1974, campaign disclosure.
- AB 482 - Ventura Port District, dredging contracts.
- AB 491 - General acute care hospitals, cardiac catheterization.
- AB 492 - Public transportation agencies, administrative penalties.
- AB 510 - Radiation control, health facilities and clinics, records.
- AB 511 - Aeronautics, meteorological towers.
- AB 517 - Ratifies the compact for the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria.
- AB 523 - Ethanol, Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology Program.
- AB 526 - Delinquency and gang intervention and prevention grants, evidence-based principles and practices.
- AB 549 - Recycling, electronic waste.
- AB 573 - Alcoholic beverages, tied-house restrictions.
- AB 578 - Public utilities, natural gas pipelines, safety.
- AB 589 - Medical school scholarships.
- AB 593 - Domestic violence, battering, recall and resentencing.
- AB 610 - Vehicles, specialized license plates, Veterinary Medical Board.
- AB 633 - California State University, acquisition or replacement of motor vehicles.
- AB 644 - Schools, average daily attendance, online instruction.
- AB 685 - State water policy.
- AB 733 - Pupil records, privacy rights.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.