New California Laws for 2013 (Part 4)
Part 4 in a series on the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 4
- AB 737 - Boating and Waterways, Harbors and Watercraft Commission.
- AB 744 - Intellectual Property.
- AB 761 - Optometrists.
- AB 787 - Tribal-state gaming compacts.
- AB 792 - Health care coverage, California Health Benefit Exchange
- AB 794 - Local education facility bonds, anticipation notes.
- AB 801 - Illegal dumping enforcement officers and code enforcement officers.
- AB 805 - Common interest developments.
- AB 806 - Common interest developments.
- AB 812 - Solid waste, recycled asphalt.
- AB 819 - Bikeways.
- AB 837 - Solid waste, plastic products.
- AB 838 - Charter-party carriers of passengers, reports.
- AB 843 - State Board of Equalization, non-monetized bullion and numismatic coins, adjustment date.
- AB 845 - Solid waste, place of origin.
- AB 861 - Public Utilities Act, remedies for violation, gas and electrical corporation executive officer compensation incentives.
- AB 880 - Ecological reserves, Mirage Trail.
- AB 890 - Environment, CEQA exemption, roadway improvement.
- AB 907 - Processors of farm products.
- AB 929 - Debtor exemptions, bankruptcy.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.