New California Laws for 2013 (Part 5)
Part 5 in a series on the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 5
- AB 969 - Medi-Cal, clinical laboratory and laboratory services.
- AB 970 - University of California and California State University, system-wide student fees.
- AB 999 - Long-term care insurance.
- AB 1019 - State government.
- AB 1047 - Vehicles, motorcycle safety.
- AB 1073 - Energy, solar thermal power plants, conversion to solar photovoltaic technology.
- AB 1083 - Health care coverage.
- AB 1126 - Transaction and use tax, rate.
- AB 1162 - Wildlife, poaching.
- AB 1165 - Domestic violence, probation, terms.
- AB 1181 - Weights and measures.
- AB 1199 - School bonds, citizens' oversight committee.
- AB 1200 - Elections, central committees.
- AB 1203 - Public school employee organizations, unelected members, paid leaves of absence.
- AB 1217 - Surrogacy agreements.
- AB 1224 - Veterans, veterans' farm and home purchases. Authorizes the Department of Veterans Affairs to adopt implementing regulations necessary to allow financing of cooperative dwelling units.
- AB 1225 - Cemeteries, veteran's commemorative property.
- AB 1246 - Instructional materials.
- AB 1248 - Local public employees' retirement, City of San Diego.
- AB 1253 - Counties, recommended budget.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.