New California Laws for 2013 (Part 6)
Part 6 in a series on the new California laws for 2013.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 6
- AB 1266 - Vehicles, recreational off-highway vehicles.
- AB 1277 - Sherman Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Law.
- AB 1301 - Retail tobacco sales, STAKE Act.
- AB 1320 - Alcoholic beverages, licenses.
- AB 1325 - Business filings, fictitious business name statements.
- AB 1337 - Parent and child relationship.
- AB 1345 - Local government, audits.
- AB 1354 - Civil procedure, discovery, objections.
- AB 1359 - Public social services, CalFresh.
- AB 1404 - Vehicles, additional registration fees, vehicle-theft crimes.
- AB 1406 - Dissolution of marriage, proceedings.
- AB 1413 - Elections.
- AB 1422 - Safe, Clean, and Reliable Drinking Water Supply Act of 2012, submission to voters.
- AB 1427 - Food facilities, sanitization.
- AB 1432 - Crimes.
- AB 1434 - Child abuse reporting, mandated reporters.
- AB 1435 - Child abuse reporting, athletic personnel.
- AB 1436 - Voter Registration
- AB 1442 - Pharmaceutical waste.
- AB 1443 - Home furnishings, inspections, reimbursement
- AB 1445 - Jails, county inmate welfare funds.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.
- New California Laws for 2013 (Part 5)
Part 5 in a series on the new California laws for 2013.