New California Laws for 2013 (Part 18)
Part 18 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013. This segment includes Employment Wages, work release, tax collectors, insurance fraud and more.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 18
- AB 2080 - Vote by mail ballots.
- AB 2082 - Public lands, State Lands Commission, violations.
- AB 2084 - Blanket insurance.
- AB 2094 - Domestic violence, probation, fee.
- AB 2103 - Employment, wages and hours, overtime.
- AB 2104 - Vehicles, conditions or regulations, vehicles or animals.
- AB 2106 - Civil procedure, motion to set aside and vacate a judgment and motion for a new trial.
- AB 2109 - Communicable disease, immunization exemption. Forced child vaccination law.
- AB 2111 - Vehicle registration, exemptions.
- AB 2114 - Swimming pool safety.
- AB 2118 - Household goods carriers.
- AB 2122 - Standardized testing, testing accommodations.
- AB 2125 - School district employees, merit system, appointments.
- AB 2126 - California State University, regulations.
- AB 2127 - Work release.
- AB 2131 - Local government, tax collectors, continuing education.
- AB 2133 - Veterans, priority registration.
- AB 2138 - Health insurance fraud, annual fee.
- AB 2140 - Public employees' retirement, State Bargaining Unit 5, contribution rates.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.