New California Laws for 2013 (Part 20)
Part 20 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013. This segment includes human trafficking, public records, criminal history. dental coverage, school districts and more.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
We invite your feedback to let us know what you think of this series.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 20
- AB 2209 - Juveniles, dependent children, placement.
- AB 2212 - Human trafficking, civil penalties.
- AB 2219 - Contractors' workers' compensation insurance coverage.
- AB 2221 - Public records.
- AB 2222 - Criminal history records.
- AB 2230 - Recycled water, car washes.
- AB 2237 - Contractors, definition.
- AB 2243 - Commercial space travel. Limits liability for space-flight companies.
- AB 2245 - Environmental quality. California Environmental Quality Act, exemption, bicycle lanes.
- AB 2246 - Public health, food access.
- AB 2247 - Public transportation, offenses.
- AB 2251 - Victim restitution, victim's contact information.
- AB 2252 - Dental coverage, provider notice of changes.
- AB 2253 - Clinical laboratory test results, electronic conveyance.
- AB 2259 - Infrastructure financing districts, America's Cup and waterfront district venues.
- AB 2262 - School districts, governing boards, notification, parent rights and responsibilities.
- AB 2269 - Pupil instruction, Labor History Month.
- AB 2270 - Sales and use tax, use tax, administration.
- AB 2271 - Franchise Tax Board, seasonal clerks.
- AB 2272 - Mobile homes, injunctions.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.