New California Laws for 2013 (Part 26)
Part 26 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013. This segment includes sentencing, nursing, hospice, health care and more.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 26
- SB 9 - Sentencing.
- SB 12 - Vehicles, aerodynamic devices.
- SB 35 - Voter registration agencies.
- SB 71 - State agencies. Boards, commissions and reports.
- SB 95 - Budget. State cash resources.
- SB 98 - Budget. Nursing.
- SB 114 - Teachers, retirement.
- SB 118 - State Controller's Office, reimbursement for expenses.
- SB 121 - Pupils, foster children, special education.
- SB 122 - Healing Arts.
- SB 124 - Claims against the state, appropriation.
- SB 135 - Hospice facilities.
- SB 143 - Surface mining, idle mines.
- SB 149 - Mobile home and special occupancy parks, permit invoice, notice.
- SB 192 - Validations.
- SB 200 - Delta levee maintenance.
- SB 255 - Health care coverage, breast cancer.
- SB 289 - Clinical laboratory techniques, training and instruction.
- SB 298 - Charter schools, at-risk pupils, Los Angeles County Board of Education.
- SB 323 - California Revised Uniform Limited Liability Company Act.
- SB 345 - Office of the State Long-Term Care Ombudsman.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.