New California Laws for 2013 (Part 27)
Part 27 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013. This segment includes Internet crimes, medi-cal, abortions, crime, immunizations and more.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2013 - Segment 27
- SB 379 - Telecommunications, universal service, regulation.
- SB 415 - State highways, relinquishment.
- SB 475 - Local agencies, open meetings, teleconferences.
- SB 477 - School district reorganization, bonded indebtedness, Wiseburn Unified School District, Centinela Valley Union High School District.
- SB 488 - Political Reform Act of 1974, slate mailers.
- SB 533 - Inglewood Unified School District, emergency loan.
- SB 535 - California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund.
- SB 542 - Inmate Welfare Fund.
- SB 561 - Internet crimes, data collection.
- SB 592 - Dairy cattle supply liens.
- SB 615 - Multiple employer welfare arrangements, benefits.
- SB 623 - Health. Extends until January 1, 2014 an ongoing pilot program allowing nurse practitioners, midwives and physician assistants to perform non-surgical abortions.
- SB 628 - Acupuncture, regulation.
- SB 630 - Hospitals, licensure.
- SB 632 - Marriage and family therapists.
- SB 659 - Immunizations, disclosure of information, tuberculosis screening.
- SB 661 - Crime, picketing.
- SB 691 - Unemployment insurance, use of information.
- SB 708 - Funds transfers.
- SB 728 - Medi-Cal, durable medical equipment reimbursement.
Follow and View the Entire Series of California's New Laws 2013.
All of California's Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.