News10 to Broadcast Select Kings Games
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - The Sacramento Kings announced today that local ABC affiliate News10 will once again join the team as a broadcast partner for the 2013-14 season, carrying 11 over-the-air Kings telecasts.
Returning for a third time after partnering with the Kings in 2006-07 and 2012-13, News10 will begin coverage this season with a commercially uninterrupted broadcast of the "Long Live the Kings" Home Opener on Oct. 30 versus the Denver Nuggets.
"No one was more excited than we were about the decision to keep the Kings in Sacramento," News10 General Manager Maria Barrs said. "This is a pivotal year, and a commercial-free opening game is a great chance for fans to tune-in and rediscover why Kings basketball is so exciting and so important to this community."
"News10 has been a loyal and valuable partner for us, and we look forward to working with them again this year," said Sacramento Kings President Chris Granger. "We are excited to offer the home opener commercial-free, and give our wonderful fans a peek into the arena experience on what is certain to be a special night."
- Oct. 30 Denver Nuggets 7:00 p.m.
- Dec. 1 Golden State Warriors 3:00 p.m.
- Dec. 27 Miami Heat 7:00 p.m.
- Jan. 17 @ Memphis Grizzlies 5:00 p.m.
- Jan. 24 Indiana Pacers 7:00 p.m.
- Jan. 26 Denver Nuggets 6:00 p.m.
- Feb. 1 @ San Antonio Spurs 5:30 p.m.
- Feb. 28 @ LA Lakers 7:30 p.m.
- Mar. 15 @ Chicago Bulls 5:00 p.m.
- Mar. 28 @ Oklahoma City Thunder 5:00 p.m.
- Mar. 29 @ Dallas Mavericks 5:30 p.m.
Comcast SportsNet California will broadcast 70 Kings regular-season games. Sacramento also appears once on ESPN for a nationally-televised matchup with Detroit on Nov. 15 from Sleep Train Arena.
Stay current with Kings.com for the complete 82-game TV schedule.