New California Laws for 2014 (Part 2)
Part 2 in an ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2014. This segment includes sex crimes, parole, health and human services, domestic abuse, education finance and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2014 - Segment 2
- AB 0064 Ch. 548 Vehicles: fifth-wheel travel trailers.
- AB 0065 Ch. 259 * Crimes: sex crimes. Effective September 09, 2013.
- AB 0066 Ch. 578 Electricity: system reliability.
- AB 0068 Ch. 764 Parole.
- AB 0071 Ch. 402 Salton Sea restoration.
- AB 0072 Ch. 8 Municipal water district: board of directors.
- AB 0074 Ch. 21 * Human services. Effective June 27, 2013.
- AB 0075 Ch. 22 * Alcohol and drug programs. Effective June 27, 2013. Selected or all provisions operative July 1, 2013.
- AB 0081 Ch. 161 * Public safety: domestic abuse. Effective August 27, 2013.
- AB 0082 Ch. 23 * Health. Effective June 27, 2013.
- AB 0085 Ch. 24 * Health and human services. Effective June 27, 2013.
- AB 0086 Ch. 48 * Education finance: education omnibus trailer bill. Effective July 01, 2013.
- AB 0089 Ch. 25 * Developmental services. Effective June 27, 2013.
- AB 0092 Ch. 26 * State government. Effective June 27, 2013.
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014