New California Laws for 2014 (Part 12)
Part 12 in an ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2014.
This segment includes enforcement of money judgements, school athletics, state parks, disabled persons abuse, school nutrition, state hospitals and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2014 - Part 12
- AB 0567 Ch. 15 Enforcement of money judgments: exemptions
- AB 0568 Ch. 125 Criminal procedure: testimony of law enforcement officers.
- AB 0570 Ch. 365 Continuation schools: policies and procedures: voluntary placement.
- AB 0576 Ch. 614 Revenue Recovery and Collaborative Enforcement Team Act: pilot program.
- AB 0581 Ch. 295 Care facilities: retaliation.
- AB 0583 Ch. 196 County free public libraries: withdrawal: use of private contractors.
- AB 0584 Ch. 238 Insurance: risk and solvency assessment. Selected or all provisions operative January 1, 2015. Bill may contain other operative provisions.
- AB 0588 Ch. 423 School athletics: concussions.
- AB 0593 Ch. 502 Alcoholic beverages: Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
- AB 0594 Ch. 407 *State parks: operating agreements: park closures. Effective September 28, 2013.
- AB 0595 Ch. 704 Community colleges: priority enrollment.
- AB 0602 Ch. 673 Mentally and developmentally disabled persons: reporting abuse.
- AB 0606 Ch. 408 * Beach shoreline protection. Effective September 28, 2013.
- AB 0607 Ch. 786 Workers' compensation: dependent children.
- AB 0610 Ch. 705 State hospitals: involuntary treatment.
- AB 0619 Ch. 452 Court facilities.
- AB 0620 Ch. 674 Health and care facilities: missing patients and participants.
- AB 0624 Ch. 266 County jail: rehabilitation credits.
- AB 0625 Ch. 159 Notaries public: acceptance of identification.
- AB 0626 Ch. 706 School nutrition.
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014