New California Laws for 2014 (Part 15)
Part 15 in an ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2014.
This segment includes Medi-Cal, sales taxes, alcoholic beverages, foster care, water recycling, bail, adoption, money transmissions and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2014 - Part 15
- AB 0757 Ch. 297 Department of Parks and Recreation:payroll review report.
- AB 0763 Ch. 330 Aquatic invasive plants: control and eradication.
- AB 0767 Ch. 241 Vehicles: additional registration fees:vehicle-theft crimes.
- AB 0776 Ch. 298 Medi-Cal.
- AB 0779 Ch. 379 Alcoholic beverages.
- AB 0781 Ch. 532 Sales and use taxes: fees: administration:violations for noncompliance: sales suppression devices.
- AB 0782 Ch. 242 Alcoholic beverage control: licensees:returns.
- AB 0786 Ch. 533 Money transmissions.
- AB 0787 Ch. 487 Foster care.
- AB 0789 Ch. 155 Trapping.
- AB 0791 Ch. 340 Collateral recovery: repossessors.
- AB 0792 Ch. 534 Utility user tax: exemption: distributed generation systems.
- AB 0796 Ch. 617 * Advanced electrical distributed generation technology.Effective October 07, 2013.
- AB 0797 Ch. 320 Transit districts: contracts.
- AB 0803 Ch. 635 Water Recycling Act of 2013.
- AB 0805 Ch. 17 Bail.
- AB 0811 Ch. 250 Excavations: regional notification center system: contractor certification.
- AB 0812 Ch. 249 Child care: contracts: termination and suspension.
- AB 0813 Ch. 112 Election results.
- AB 0817 Ch. 162 Elections officials.
- AB 0824 Ch. 81 Written agreements: exclusion of evidence.
- AB 0826 Ch. 505 State property: surplus.
- AB 0829 Ch. 268 Election management systems.
- AB 0836 Ch. 299 Dentists: continuing education.
- AB 0848 Ch. 743 Adoption.
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014