New California Laws for 2014 (Part 18)
Part 18 in an ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2014.
This segment includes commercial driver's licenses, mortgage lenders, sex offenders, mental health, CalWorks, student records and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2014 - Part 18
- AB 1042 Ch. 746 Indian Gaming Special Distribution Fund.
- AB 1045 Ch. 302 Sterile compounding and nonresident pharmacies.
- AB 1047 Ch. 649 Commercial driver's licenses.
- AB 1050 Ch. 270 Board of State and Community Corrections.
- AB 1054 Ch. 303 Mental health: skilled nursing facility: reimbursement rate.
- AB 1057 Ch. 693 Professions and vocations: licenses:military service.
- AB 1058 Ch. 83 San Diego County Regional Airport Authority.
- AB 1060 Ch. 621 Energy Resources Conservation and Development Commission.
- AB 1062 Ch. 427 Human resources.
- AB 1067 Ch. 535 Economic development: foreign trade.
- AB 1068 Ch. 713 Pupil records.
- AB 1070 Ch. 198 California Transportation Financing Authority.
- AB 1074 Ch. 428 Horse racing: thoroughbred racing.
- AB 1090 Ch. 650 Public officers: conflicts of interest:contracts.
- AB 1091 Ch. 243 Finance and mortgage lenders.
- AB 1092 Ch. 410 Building standards: electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
- AB 1094 Ch. 554 CalWORKs: eligibility.
- AB 1097 Ch. 594 Fish and Game Commission: Mirage Trail.
- AB 1108 Ch. 772 Sex offenders: foster care homes:prohibitions.
- AB 1109 Ch. 495 Emergency housing and assistance.
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014