New California Laws for 2014 (Part 19)
Part 19 of new California laws for 2014 includes gender identity, firearms, identity theft, safe body art, alcoholic beverages, drug disclosures and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2014 - Part 19
- AB 1112 Ch. 595 Transportation transactions and use taxes: Bay Area.
- AB 1116 Ch. 461 Alcoholic beverages: licensees.
- AB 1121 Ch. 651 Gender identity: petition for change of name.
- AB 1126 Ch. 411 Solid waste: engineered municipal solid waste (EMSW) conversion.
- AB 1131 Ch. 747 Firearms.
- AB 1132 Ch. 622 Agriculture: livestock drugs and commercial feed.
- AB 1133 Ch. 490 Foster children: special health care needs.
- AB 1135 Ch. 271 Vote-by-mail ballots: signature verification.
- AB 1136 Ch. 304 Pharmacists: drug disclosures.
- AB 1144 Ch. 244 Public Employees' Medical and Hospital Care Act: City of Carson.
- AB 1149 Ch. 395 Identity theft: local agencies.
- AB 1156 Ch. 245 Palo Verde Irrigation District Act.
- AB 1159 Ch. 574 * Immigration services. Effective October 05, 2013.
- AB 1160 Ch. 84 Decedents' estates: personal representative.
- AB 1167 Ch. 156 Court records: electronic forms.
- AB 1168 Ch. 555 Safe body art.
- AB 1169 Ch. 380 Escrow agent rating service: escrow agents.
- AB 1173 Ch. 536 Personal Income and Corporation Tax Law: nonqualified deferred compensation plan: tentative minimum tax: credits:exempt organizations.
- AB 1177 Ch. 596 Structural fumigation.
- AB 1180 Ch. 441 * Health care coverage: federally eligible defined individuals: conversion or continuation of coverage. Effective October 01, 2013.
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014