New California Laws for 2014 (Part 21)
Part 21 of new California laws for 2014 includes midwifery, sex-segregated school programs, tribal gambling, mobile advertising, organ donations, privacy, income tax and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2014 - Part 21
- AB 1112 Ch. 595 Transportation transactions and use taxes: Bay Area.
- AB 1253 Ch. 652 Vehicles: mobile advertising displays.
- AB 1255 Ch. 538 Corporations: consumer cooperatives.
- AB 1257 Ch. 749 Energy: State Energy Resources Conservation and Development Commission: natural gas.
- AB 1259 Ch. 246 Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley.
- AB 1266 Ch. 85 Pupil rights: sex-segregated school programs and activities.
- AB 1267 Ch. 6 * Tribal gaming: compact ratification. Effective May 30, 2013.
- AB 1273 Ch. 381 Assembly Member Ting Tidelands and submerged lands: City and County of San Francisco: Piers 30-32: multipurpose venue.
- AB 1274 Ch. 597 Privacy: customer electrical or natural gas usage data.
- AB 1275 Ch. 128 Unclaimed property: filing of claims.
- AB 1280 Ch. 557 Public assistance payments and unemployment compensation benefits: electronic fund transfer: qualifying accounts.
- AB 1282 Ch. 115 Financial institutions: credit unions.
- AB 1286 Ch. 664 Personal income tax: voluntary contributions: California Breast Cancer Research Fund.
- AB 1288 Ch. 307 Medical Board of California and Osteopathic Medical Board of California:licensing: application processing.
- AB 1289 Ch. 191 State government: California Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- AB 1293 Ch. 382 Courts.
- AB 1297 Ch. 341 Coroners: organ donation
- AB 1299 Ch. 507 Telecommunications: universal service programs: California Advanced Services Fund.
- AB 1308 Ch. 665 Midwifery.
- AB 1309 Ch. 653 Workers' compensation: professional athletes.
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014