New California Laws for 2014 (Part 28)
Part 28 of new California laws for 2014 includes homeless youth education, instructional materials, validations, election petitions, utility rates, commericial fishing and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2014 - Part 28
- SB 0171 Ch. Drainage: Coachella Valley County Water District.
- SB 0177 Ch. Homeless Youth Education Success Act.
- SB 0181 Ch. Validations.
- SB 0182 Ch. Validations.
- SB 0183 Ch. Validations.
- SB 0184 Ch. Local government: omnibus bill.
- SB 0185 Ch. Instructional materials: digital format.
- SB 0191 Ch. Emergency medical services.
- SB 0194 Ch. Vehicles: electronic wireless communications device: prohibitions.
- SB 0195 Ch. California postsecondary education: state goals.
- SB 0196 Ch. Utility rates: mobile homes and apartment buildings.
- SB 0197 Ch. 368 Commercial fishing: commercial fishing salmon stamp.
- SB 0198 Ch. 389 Physical Therapy Board of California.
- SB 0201 Ch. 478 Instructional materials: academic content standards: English learners.
- SB 0203 Ch. 464 Local transportation funds: Ventura County.
- SB 0208 Ch. 656 Public social services: contracting.
- SB 0209 Ch. 543 Income taxes: exclusion: deferral: qualified small business stock.
- SB 0211 Ch. 513 Tax administration: disclosure of information: Franchise Tax Board and cities.
- SB 0213 Ch. 278 Election petitions: circulators.
- SB 0215 Ch. 778 Public employee benefits.
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014