New California Laws for 2014 (Part 29)
Part 29 of new California laws for 2014 includes debt buying, RV's, insurance notices, student assessment, solid waster, prepaid rental listing service, welfare-to-work requirements and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2014 - Part 29
- SB 0220 Ch. 526 California Public Employees' Pension Reform Act of 2013: administration.
- SB 0232 Ch. 694 * California Central Coast State Veterans Cemetery at Fort Ord Endowment Fund.
- SB 0233 Ch. 64 Debt buying.
- SB 0234 Ch. 179 *Recreational off-highway vehicles.
- SB 0236 Ch. 716 *School districts: four-day school week: Moorpark Unified School District.
- SB 0238 Ch. 211 Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy members: voting.
- SB 0239 Ch. 657 *Medi-Cal: hospitals: quality assurance fees: distinct part skilled nursing facilities.
- SB 0243 Ch. 465 Professional clinical counselors.
- SB 0246 Ch. 343 Bighorn-Desert View Water Agency.
- SB 0247 Ch. 479 Pupil assessment: grade 2 diagnostic assessments.
- SB 0249 Ch. 445 Public health: health records:confidentiality.
- SB 0250 Ch. 344 Olive Oil Commission of California.
- SB 0251 Ch. 369 Insurance: notice: electronic transmission.
- SB 0252 Ch. 563 CalWORKs: welfare-to-work requirements.
- SB 0254 Ch. 388 Solid waste: used mattresses: recycling and recovery.
- SB 0255 Ch. 466 * Disorderly conduct: invasion of privacy. Effective October 01, 2013.
- SB 0260 Ch. 312 Youth offender parole hearings.
- SB 0261 Ch. 163 Contractors: fraudulent use of license.
- SB 0262 Ch. 180 Contractors.
- SB 0269 Ch. 436 Prepaid rental listing service.
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014