New California Laws for 2014 (Part 32)
Part 32 in the series of new California laws for 2014 includes voting, firearms, mental health, jail construction, worker's comp, school attendance and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2014 - Part 32
- SB 0357 Ch. 202 * Elective Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Pilot Program.
- SB 0359 Ch. 415 Vehicles: retirement and replacement.
- SB 0360 Ch. 602 Certification of voting systems.
- SB 0362 Ch. 566 Voting procedures: natural disasters.
- SB 0363 Ch. 758 Firearms: criminal storage: unsafe handguns: fees.
- SB 0364 Ch. 567 Mental health.
- SB 0365 Ch. 627 Jail construction: funding.
- SB 0367 Ch. 682 Developmental services: regional centers: cultural and linguistic competency.
- SB 0368 Ch. 717 Teachers: added authorization in special education.
- SB 0369 Ch. 314 * State claims.
- SB 0371 Ch. 9 * Claims against the state: appropriation.
- SB 0375 Ch. 287 Workers' compensation.
- SB 0377 Ch. 780 Public works: project determinations: wage and penalty assessments.
- SB 0378 Ch. 150 Official record of conviction: admissibility of electronically digitized copy.
- SB 0379 Ch. 372 School attendance: early and middle college high schools.
- SB 0380 Ch. 371 Communications: service interruptions.
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014