New California Laws for 2014 (Part 36)
Part 36 in the series of new California laws for 2014 includes wrongful convictions, Tahoe Regional Planning, water replenishment districts renewable energy, mental health, child abuse, and more.
The California Legislature passes numerous laws each year for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature's full text of each new law will be also be included.
California's New Laws for 2014 - Part 36
- SB 0569 Ch. 799 Interrogation: electronic recordation.
- SB 0571 Ch. 430 Income taxes: voluntary contributions:Keep Arts in Schools Fund.
- SB 0576 Ch. 185 Teacher credentialing: Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
- SB 0581 Ch. 91 School bonds: bond accountability.
- SB 0584 Ch. 167 School facilities: financial and performance audits.
- SB 0585 Ch. 288 Mental health: Mental Health Services Fund.
- SB 0589 Ch. 280 Vote by mail ballots: sample ballots.
- SB 0590 Ch. 723 School personnel: professional development for classified school employees.
- SB 0591 Ch. 520 Renewable energy resources: local publicly owned electric utility: hydroelectric generation facility.
- SB 0594 Ch. 773 Use of public resources.
- SB 0595 Ch. 217 Postsecondary education: financial aid.
- SB 0602 Ch. 60 Child abuse prevention, intervention, and treatment projects.
- SB 0606 Ch. 348 Harassment: child or ward.
- SB 0609 Ch. 521 Office of the State Long-Term Care Ombudsman.
- SB 0612 Ch. 130 Residential tenancy: victims of human trafficking and elder or dependent adult abuse.
- SB 0613 Ch. 603 Bay Area Toll Authority.
- SB 0618 Ch. 800 Wrongful convictions.
- SB 0620 Ch. 638 Water replenishment districts.
- SB 0630 Ch. 762 California Tahoe Regional Planning Agency.
- SB 0639 Ch. 316 Health care coverage.
(Laws marked with an * went into effect prior to 2014.)
Miss a Segment?
Follow the entire series online at New California Laws for 2014